10 essentials

Posted On // 2 comments

Imagine you could only have 10 things. What would they be? Could you be happy with just 10? I got the idea to list them from this post on mnmlist. Here are mine.

1. Books. All books, but especially nonfiction.
2. Faith. My relationship with the Creator.
3. T-shirts. Solid colors, without logos. Soft and comfy!
4. Jeans. Dark or light denim.
5. Walks. When it's cool or breezy out.
6. Family. Hardworking parents that make time to spend me, and 4 wonderful siblings.
7. Buddies. All far away, love the limited but special time I get to spend with my friends.
8. Water. I like to drink it out of mason jars, that way it stays cool without having to add ice.
9. Music. All instruments and genres are beautiful. My favorite right now is piano instrumental, like Yiruma or Denise Young. So calming and refreshing.
10. Food. Fresh fruit and veggies! Watermelon, blueberries, kiwi, mango, cucumber, tomatoes; you name it. Yum.

These aren't in order. I also realize that some of these aren't "things" in the sense that they are material possessions. Like walks or music. But I wanted to include them anyway because they make me happy.


2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. And beautifully simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag! :D With 10 things that make people happy, they are blessed! Actually, just to be a Christian is a big blessing, really blessed to have that wonderful friend! We have many things to be grateful for. :)

    ReplyDelete